Publishing your recipe shouldn’t take more effort than creating your delectable masterpiece. Cookbook plugin makes sharing recipes as easy as sharing your award-winning pie. Cookbook gives you the option of using a rating system to make your recipes more interactive and simultaneously helping to make your recipes fully enhanced with search engines.
Your readers can take your recipes anywhere they want to go. Printing is simple and visual views are desktop and mobile friendly.
Avocado Spinach & Zucchini Salad
Yield 3 servings
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
- 2 avocados
- 1 large or 2 small/medium zucchinis
- 3 eggs
- 6 cups spinach
- 6 small tomatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- sea salt
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- Sauteed spinach in olive oil on low heat for 15 minutes
- Soft-boil eggs, however you do that
- Spiral zucchini sautee in olive oil for 8 minutes
- Slice avacados in half and add salt & pepper to taste
- Plate all ingredients
- Add sesame seeds to spinach
- Shred carrots on the avacado