Publishing your recipe shouldn’t take more effort than creating your delectable masterpiece. Cookbook plugin makes sharing recipes as easy as sharing your award-winning pie. Cookbook gives you the option of using a rating system to make your recipes more interactive and simultaneously helping to make your recipes fully enhanced with search engines.
Your readers can take your recipes anywhere they want to go. Printing is simple and visual views are desktop and mobile friendly.
Beautiful Bacon Wrapped Egg
Yield 12 wraps
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
Original Recipe from geniuskitchen.com
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 fresh eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In medium frying pan fry bacon to soft transparent stage.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Line each slice around the side of each muffin cup. Ends may overlap.
- Break egg directly in the center of each muffin cup. 12 cup muffin pan.
- Slightly salt and pepper.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
- Watch for whites and yolks to begin to set.
- Take out with small spatula on a serving plate.
- Serve with fork and knife.
- If you want the tops to be basted,after ten minutes of cooking, baste each egg once with 1/2 teaspoon of water.
- You can fry bacon the night before and drain and refrigerate for morning.