Publishing your recipe shouldn’t take more effort than creating your delectable masterpiece. Cookbook plugin makes sharing recipes as easy as sharing your award-winning pie. Cookbook gives you the option of using a rating system to make your recipes more interactive and simultaneously helping to make your recipes fully enhanced with search engines.
Your readers can take your recipes anywhere they want to go. Printing is simple and visual views are desktop and mobile friendly.
Fantastic Frosted Vanilla Cupcakes
Yield 20-25 cupcakes
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence(optional)
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.