Fantastic Frosted Vanilla Cupcakes
Yield 20-25 cupcakes
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence(optional)
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.
Recipe by Mai Lifestyle Pro Theme Demo at https://maitheme.com/mai-lifestyle-pro/fantastic-frosted-vanilla-cupcakes/