Publishing your recipe shouldn’t take more effort than creating your delectable masterpiece. Cookbook plugin makes sharing recipes as easy as sharing your award-winning pie. Cookbook gives you the option of using a rating system to make your recipes more interactive and simultaneously helping to make your recipes fully enhanced with search engines.
Your readers can take your recipes anywhere they want to go. Printing is simple and visual views are desktop and mobile friendly.
Homemade Bacon Sliders
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
Original recipe from Myrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces ground sirloin
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces 2% reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 whole-wheat slider buns
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 4 cornichon or other small dill pickles, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 4 small lettuce leaves, each torn in half
- 1 small ripe tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 3 slices cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Gently combine first 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl, being careful not to overmix. Divide beef mixture into 8 equal portions; gently shape each portion into a 1/4-inch-thick patty, taking care not to pack mixture down.
Arrange patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Top each patty with about 1 tablespoon cheese during last minute of cooking. Lightly coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray. Place buns, cut sides down, on grill rack. Grill for 1 minute or until toasted. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on bottom half of each bun; top with 1 patty. Top each slider with 2 pickle slices, 1/2 lettuce leaf, and 1 tomato slice; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange bacon pieces evenly over tomato. Top with bun tops.