Publishing your recipe shouldn’t take more effort than creating your delectable masterpiece. Cookbook plugin makes sharing recipes as easy as sharing your award-winning pie. Cookbook gives you the option of using a rating system to make your recipes more interactive and simultaneously helping to make your recipes fully enhanced with search engines.
Your readers can take your recipes anywhere they want to go. Printing is simple and visual views are desktop and mobile friendly.
Perfect Orange Muffins
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
Original recipe from All Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, white sugar and grated orange peel. Stir in orange juice, 1/2 cup melted butter, eggs and chopped nuts.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Blend 1 tablespoon melted margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle on top of each muffin. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.