Perfect Orange Muffins
This is the recipe introduction. Typically you would share a brief description about why this recipe is great, and why you would want to use it.
Original recipe from All Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, white sugar and grated orange peel. Stir in orange juice, 1/2 cup melted butter, eggs and chopped nuts.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Blend 1 tablespoon melted margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle on top of each muffin. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe by Mai Lifestyle Pro Theme Demo at https://maitheme.com/mai-lifestyle-pro/perfect-orange-muffins/